Heroes Reborn

• welcome
  • staff
  • links
  • updates
  • wanted
  • credit
Welcome to Heroes Reborn!

We are an AU MCU and X-Men site with comic influence based in current time. Thanos is gaining power and it is time for the heroes of Earth to come together with those of Asgard and Space to fight back against his threat. He already has two Infinity Stones... can they keep the others out of his hands? And what does this mysterious Victorious group want with our heroes?

'Nuff said!

6/1/18
Check out the June Monthly Roundup and welcome our two new staffers, Trav and Calico Jack! The current board time is still May 2018. Please date and plan your threads accordingly.

5/1/18
Happy six month anniversary! Monthly Roundup for May is posted and includes several important updates. Current board time will remain as May 2018 through the end of June IRL.

4/20/18
Six month celebration and other announcements

4/1/18
Activity check is up and we have added combat enhancers as a plot hook!

3/5/18
new member group/teams! enforcers have been added as a member group, and cavalry and the thunderbolts have been added to the faction list!

3/5/18
new skin!

welcome to our new skin, coded by our lovely j-3po! let us know if you spot any issues!

3/5/18
new staff!

congrats to j-3po and asterous! they are our new mods!

Information box & drag code designed by YunoTheNinetales of SHINE, Caution, & ATF. Tabs are Kismet of RPG-D

This skin and graphics were designed by J of Shine. Site item graphics are by Jinx. Site templates are by Toni, Liho, and J.

Marvel and all characters thereof are owned by Marvel and Marvel Studios, but the story of this site and its plotlines were created by the staff team. Posts are copyright their individual writers.

the current month is
May 2018
please vote daily : Shadowplay Topsites Marvel Topsites Top RP Sites

Closed
New Poll

Beautiful is the beginning, Open to a lovely lady
aka Kane
by Calico Jack @ Apr 8 2018, 05:05 PM
6A from Wakanda event

Having dealt with officials from Wakanda already, Garrison had found himself part of the group sent to one of their opening events.It was an easy enough gig, but it was a boring one as he found himself wandering around the place. There were plenty of people to talk to, but so far he had found very few that he wanted to talk to. The socialite crowd and big brains were not exactly his choice of people to hang out with. That was why he had found himself more near the bar than anywhere else most of his time here so far. A look at the watch on metallic wrist showed him he had several more hours of being here though, unless he found a way to slip out without anyone noticing.

That was his thought process and he almost had a full plan in place when he glanced up and saw her. Now, he wasn't usually one to let a pretty face stop him in his tracks ... but there were a few times he had found his head turned as it was now. Not recognizing her which wasn't much of a a surprise since events like this weren't his forte, his plan of escape disappeared from his head. Instead, it was replaced by a new plan as he saw others trying to talk to her. With the same confidence that he had while on mission, he left the bar and made his way through the crowd over where she was with her would be company. Of course, he used the fact that he cut an imposing figure to get into the group and casually said.

"I wonder how much longer they are going to have the special demonstration going on in the next hall. I hear they are letting people use actual technology from Wakanda first hand."

That immediately thinned the group as all of them but a few took off in a hurry to see what was going on. Garrison was pretty sure they wouldn't be happy once they found out there was nothing actually going on there. However, he used their absence to hold up his hand as to her as he said.

"Garrison Kane and might I ask your name now that you have bit more breathing room?"
Civilians
34 years
6'2
species
Human cyborg
occupation
Field operative
total posts
plotter
tracker
wanted
app
aka Rogue
by Jinx @ Apr 21 2018, 10:20 AM
Part of it was to see if the Brotherhood could get their hands on any of the technology, either for use or sale on the black market. With some of the players on their team, that would be a cinch. Part of it was genuine curiosity about the advanced technology that had been concealed from the world, as well as the country that had hidden it. And part of the reason Anna Marie showed up at the opening of the Wakandan facility that night was because she looked damned good in evening wear and occasionally liked the excuse to get dolled up. She had a new dress to show off, a floor-length piece of velvet and lace, black and gold.

She had been lucky to catch it on sale, as was her preference. Rogue sometimes suffered in accordance with the saying, "I was cursed with expensive taste and a low budget." Maybe Raven would spoil her with the more extravagant clothes, but Anna Marie was a woman of her own means. She had also spent about two hours putting on makeup and arranging her hair just right, an updo that left her white bangs loose and framing her face.

It was effective. Not five minutes after her appearance, she had a handful of strangers approach her, one by one. On the inside, she felt smug about it; talk about an ego boost. On the outside, she played the part of the gregarious and flirtatious Southern belle. She wouldn't entertain this all night, since she had her own sights that she wanted to see, but humoring herself for a little while couldn't hurt, even if they were all humans. Unbeknownst to any of them gathered, they had competition who came prepared. Rogue watched with amusement as the men took the bait Garrison laid out, but she cottoned on to what he was doing fairly quickly. It was all the more obvious when he mentioned breathing room.

Of course, she didn't like giving out her real name. Giving people her codename instead came across as odd to some, mysterious to others. "Charmed," she remarked, holding out one of her black-gloved hands. "I'm afraid the best you're gettin' from me is the name Rogue." There was a playful twinkle in her green eyes when she offered her pseudonym. "And what brings you here to save the damsel from the mob of wannabe suitors?"

@Garrison Kane | dress | featuring quote 1B from the prompts
Brotherhood
24 years
5'5"
species
Mutant
occupation
Mechanic
total posts
plotter
tracker
wanted
app
aka Kane
by Calico Jack @ Apr 22 2018, 01:49 PM
@Anna Marie
Being sly was not Garrison's first tactic at times, but it was one that he had learned along the away and used when he needed to. Of course, lying was also a tool which had its uses. However, there was a glint in her eyes that told him she caught onto his ruse that got the others running off. That alone made him smile as he appreciated a woman able to read things as they were. He saw it as a sign that she had intelligence to go with her beauty which wasn't something that could be said for every pretty face he found. After all, some women and even men, thought that looks could get them by in every situation. That was something he had never saw as a full proof plan since looks faded eventually.

Then as he got something of a name from her, he considered it to hold a bit of mystery which only added to her allure. It was also something he saw as a bit of a challenge since finding out at least her first name could be an interesting game he wanted to win before the event was out. reaching up and accepting her gloved hand, he lightly touched his lips to the back of her hand before letting it go and saying.

"A mystery of a name, I rather like it. As for the would be suitors, Does a man really need a reason to want to be able to talk to a beautiful woman with out the presence of other men around? If I had to give a reason though, I guess I would say that you were starting to look bored with so much competitive attention from all of them. After all, where a pack of wolves may falter at times, one lone wolf a bit more clever than the rest can succeed so much better."

Looking and seeing that the others had yet to return from the false hunt, he looked back to her as he said.

"Speaking of being clever, what do you say we relocate to somewhere else so that we make it bit more difficult for them to realize I duped them as I did?"
Civilians
34 years
6'2
species
Human cyborg
occupation
Field operative
total posts
plotter
tracker
wanted
app
aka Rogue
by Jinx @ Apr 24 2018, 09:47 PM
Her name was more than just a mystery. It was a fairly accurate description of where she was in her life, but he didn't need to know that. As far as he was concerned, she was just a Southern belle playing coy on her name. If he thought he would get more than 'Rogue' out of her, he didn't realize how hard he would have to work that night, because there were people who had known her for years who still didn't know her proper name.

"It ain't usually just the talkin' he's lookin' for," she replied with a wink. Some flirted just for fun, like her; most had some sort of goal attached to it, whether it was scoring company for the night or something longer term. "You've got a point, sugah. You set yourself apart from the rest of 'em." Human or not, she could humor this for a while. The attention was a nice ego boost.

"And where did you have in mind?" Rogue asked with a smirk. There were few areas in the facility that could be considered private on that night. The place was packed with the curious public crowding in to see what mysterious technology was there, with more piling in every minute. They could find a less crowded space, but Rogue couldn't think of anywhere that would be completely empty. That was fine by her; she wasn't looking to make any serious connections that night, and there was little else they could do, besides. "Lead the way."

As they moved away from the space they had been occupying, Rogue made some casual conversation. "Find anythin' interestin' tonight? Present company aside." She might as well head that one off, in case he would have taken that window to use a pick up line; she would make him work, for sure. "I took a look at that driverless car. Not sure what good that is, 'cept for taxi companies and the like."

Brotherhood
24 years
5'5"
species
Mutant
occupation
Mechanic
total posts
plotter
tracker
wanted
app
aka Kane
by Calico Jack @ Apr 29 2018, 12:39 PM
@Anna Marie
The woman had a charm to her that he couldn't say was easy to resist, but at the same time ... he did wonder if it was natural or practiced. Either way, it worked for her and he could see why the others had gathered like vultures all trying to get her attention. However, that none of them were smart enough to get the others to leave only told him that they weren't bright enough to do much more than impress a woman with whatever worldly gains they had. He didn't have much in that department even if he was well-enough off when it came to money. Yet, it wasn't like he was looking to ever be rich either. No, he was happy with a soldier's pay and never wanted more than he could afford on that.

However, as she told him to lead the way, Garrison did have to wonder if she was looking for someone with money. If that was the case, then this probably wouldn't go very far. Whatever the case, he wasn't one to go off of what he didn't know and the only way to find out about her was to talk to her more. Of course, he got a kick out of the fact that he had got a little further than the others that had been vying for her attention. Finding a pot isolated enough, but still among people so as not to be the only two of them there, he answered her question by saying.

"Some things here are rather interesting, but I have never been much into worrying about new tech as some others are. Call me simple, but give me something that works and I will use it until something more effective and useful comes along without all the unnecessary bells and whistles attached to it."

Having seen the car she talked about, he held up one of his hands as he said.

"I saw it also, but I rather drive something I got full control over and not some computer someone can hack. I am a bit old fashioned like that and yet, something about self driving cars just leave me wondering how long before someone takes control of some and cause accidents or deaths. However, there are a few things here that I might find myself using one day of the job calls of rit and Wakanda released the tech for others to use."
Civilians
34 years
6'2
species
Human cyborg
occupation
Field operative
total posts
plotter
tracker
wanted
app
aka Rogue
by Jinx @ May 3 2018, 01:54 PM
His responses to her question resulted in a chuckle and a lingering smile. "Well what're ya doin' here if ya ain't lookin' for some new technology, sugah?" she drawled. "Did ya think this was just some cultural exhibit? This ain't no museum openin', and this," Rogue teased, gesturing around them, "ain't exactly simple, low tech stuff. If this ain't the definition of bells and whistles, then I must be deaf."

She nodded in agreement. "You and I got that in common. I'd rather do the drivin' myself. We got ourselves a world of killer robots, and everybody and their brother's a hacker, and I ain't puttin' my life in the hands of some kinda automated vehicle doodad. No, thanks. I'll keep my cars retro if I've gotta." He said something about 'the job,' and Rogue picked up on that immediately. Even humans, when placed in the right positions, could prove useful.

"What kinda job you got, honey?" she asked sweetly, playing off that her interest potentially ran deeper than surface level. "This kinda stuff puts my job at risk. I'm a mechanic, but these kinda future car things, they make me think I'll be obsolete by this time next year. Well, 'cept for old fashioned types like us. I bet you prefer more of a human touch when it comes to yer vehicles." One gloved hand came up to gently brush his arm when she turned the subject to him, a flirtatious move meant to put him off guard. The coy batting of her eyelashes and a subtle licking of her lips served to reinforce the gesture.

But she noticed something different about that arm. One eyebrow quirked, a barely perceptible move as she considered what she had felt under the dual layers of fabric. "Those're some muscles you got under there," she remarked, though what she had touched felt more like metalwork than musculature. "You spend all yer spare time in the gym?"

Brotherhood
24 years
5'5"
species
Mutant
occupation
Mechanic
total posts
plotter
tracker
wanted
app
aka Kane
by Calico Jack @ May 6 2018, 01:08 PM
@Anna Marie
His reason for being here ... it was his official duty to be here since someone thought he was good at public relations. Not that he was, but he knew enough of when to keep his mouth shut and not say what was on his mind when talking to pompous wind bags. No, he had come in knowing that this was some kind of affair to show the world what Wakanda was capable of and yet he wondered how much here would actually be allowed outside of Wakanda for others to use. Showing off stuff was way different than sharing when it came to advanced tech. Of course he was also aware that more than a few people out there were okay with stealing the tech if they had half the chance. His government wasn't part of that group as they were willing to wheel and deal to get what they could.

However, she was right about most of the stuff here being more fancy than he thought it needed to be. Give him something simple that worked and he was happy. That was why the various weapons and gear he used most times was stuff tried and tested in combat so that he knew it would work when he needed it to. His limbs were the same way. He had done everything thing he could think of and then some to see what they were capable of. It was the the only reason he trusted them as if they were the legs and arms he had been born with. AS she asked what kind of job he had then, he smiled as he responded by saying.

"You can say I do something along the lines of security and stuff like that. The Canadian government pays me to deal with situations dealing with powered or enhanced individuals as humanly as possible. Those that just want to be more problematic or hurt people I have to get a bit rougher with. Not always something I look forward to since I am usually lacking in the power department to match whatever they come packing."

That was kind of true, but he also had his special forces training to throw in to the equation and the determination that there was always a way. So far, he hadn't needed to kill anyone he was sent to handle which he counted as a good thing. Her mention of his arms then had him holding up his hand letting the metal reflect the lights as he said.

"The best muscles that money can build. Not so much a need for a gym as much a need for a good bio-mechanic at times. Made to resemble normal arms as much as possible and I can still mostly feel like the ones I was born with could, but not exactly the same."
Civilians
34 years
6'2
species
Human cyborg
occupation
Field operative
total posts
plotter
tracker
wanted
app
aka Rogue
by Jinx @ May 11 2018, 07:35 AM
"Security for the Canadian government. Ya don't say," she repeated with a forced grin. This human worked with "powered or enhanced individuals," specifically; tracking them down and bringing them in, she imagined. Her mind turned to the old Weapons Plus programs which the Brotherhood had sought to put to an end. Hadn't the Canadian government, among others, been involved in those? Were they back to their old tricks? Her interest in him suddenly became relevant to her interest in mutant rights. If the Weapons Plus program was back in business, she needed to get as much out of this guy as she could. What a shame, because he was cute.

It was worth the attempt to see if his biomechanical parts were as connected to him as he claimed. She had nothing to lose if she touched his arm and her powers activated. Rogue was already thinking of how she would explain it if he collapsed; one minute he was just fine, and the next he complained of feeling faint, and won't somebody help? Then she could sneak away afterward with whatever intelligence she gleaned from him. If the arms failed her, then she could see plenty of fleshy parts. She slipped off one of her gloves and held it out to his hand. "May I?" she asked, already pressing her fingers against the cool metal, and...

Nothing.

She smiled politely, running her fingers over the manufactured limb with a flirtatious quirk in her lips. "You must be here lookin' for some new security tech. Y'know, this can't be the best they got. They'd keep that for themselves, right? Not on display for a buncha Americans--and Canucks. Where d'ya think they keep the real good stuff? I'd just love to get a peek at that, wouldn't you? Maybe it's off in some quiet corner where there's no one else around to interrupt, where maybe I can compare how this feels"--and her hand swept over his artificial arm again--"to the real thing. You can't be made'a metal all over..."

Brotherhood
24 years
5'5"
species
Mutant
occupation
Mechanic
total posts
plotter
tracker
wanted
app
aka Kane
by Calico Jack @ May 19 2018, 04:32 PM
@Anna Marie

Garrison didn't need to be told that some people weren't supportive of things governments did or the people that carried out those actions. It was something every soldier learned to deal with in time when faced with those people. He just took it all in stride since there was little you could do to change those people's mind. After all, they thought things like freedom of speech meant they could use it bash the very same people that made sure that they had that freedom. Whatever the case, he didn't let stuff like that bother him any. He knew what he did and why he did it, that was enough for him at the end of the day.

Nodding as she asked if she could touch his arm better, he felt the pressure of her touch, but not the heat as he might if it was his real arm. At times, he found that disconcerting to remember, but it wasn't like he was stuck in a bed or wheel chair. So, the trade-off was one that he had come to accept and had no reason to be bitter about. Not when his life could be be a living nightmare of being dependent on others for even the most basic of human functions. That was why he smiled as he said,

"My job isn't as bad as it sounds. I work for Department h, we may police those with powers ... but we don't seek to lock everyone that has powers up. Those that wish to help protect Canada are offers a job and training in using their powers for the good of everyone. The people that just want to live their lives quietly are given that chance. However, the ones that break the laws we do have to come down on. Not the most pleasant part of the job, but we try to treat even those ones as humane as possible."

Shaking his head then as she spoke why he must be there, he answered by saying.

"Actually, I am here on something of a security thing. Keeping the people from my country here safe or at least making it look that way. The security here is tight enough that I could have stayed at home and things would have been fine. Not that I would want that now, I wouldn't have a got a chance to meet you if I did."

Grinning then as she asked where they might have find the good stuff, said.

"I don't know about the good stuff, but I am sure it is somewhere around here. As to being made of metal ... I am not fully made of it, but to find the parts that aren't require a truly private place since it means losing the clothing."
Civilians
34 years
6'2
species
Human cyborg
occupation
Field operative
total posts
plotter
tracker
wanted
app
aka Rogue
by Jinx @ May 22 2018, 09:23 AM
Department H. Was that the right one? It was close enough that Rogue thought that was the one responsible for the Weapon X program, one of the latest iterations of the Weapons Plus program. The true culprit organization had actually been Department K, but it had been years since the brutal, dismantling attack against the agency, and Rogue had not yet been a part of the Brotherhood at that point, so her information was lacking. The result was that she was fairly convinced at this point that Garrison was part of that group, that he was that kind of human, and that the Weapons program was back in business.

It colored the way she perceived what he said. Of course someone involved would phrase things that way. They would want to paint their agency in the best light they could. Most people wouldn't easily digest the news that there were detention facilities with the express purpose of human and mutant experimentation, where people were made into deadly weapons. That wouldn't be printed on their brochures. Though she maintained the seductive smile plastered on her face, her gaze was sharp and examining. She laid on the charm to compensate.

"Of course they needed you," she disagreed with a pat on his arm. "They might have a buncha security folk here, but they ain't focused on your people. They got their own priorities, and you got yours. I hope I ain't distractin' you too much from your job, sugah, but I just can't help but wanna steal you away."

At his mention of finding somewhere private to show her the non-metal parts, her eyelashes lowered and her smile grew. "Why sugah," she told him huskily, her hand moving from his arm to his clothed chest, "that's exactly what I had in mind. How 'bout we go find ourselves a nice lil corner somewhere so I can get a better look at you and no one else can?" Her hand switched from a gentle caress to a sudden grab at the fabric, pulling him toward her, but not aggressively. She didn't want to be too forceful and risk tipping him off to anything but hints of a seduction. "Let's try this way," she purred, pulling him in the direction away from the largest part of the crowd.

Brotherhood
24 years
5'5"
species
Mutant
occupation
Mechanic
total posts
plotter
tracker
wanted
app
aka Kane
by Calico Jack @ May 26 2018, 05:47 PM
@Anna Marie

So far as he could tell, the priority for security was to make sure nothing bad happened at all. Garrison was also pretty sure that is someone so much as blinked the wrong way they would be removed from the place since the tech from Wakanda was watched like a hawk would watch its prey. His people here were probably safer than they were at home unless they did something dumb and tried to play with some of the tech they weren't supposed to. Aside from that, he was content to leave them to their own means at the moment since they didn't need someone watching over their shoulders the whole time.

Also, it wasn't like he hadn't already gone around the place and found that the in house security missed anything. In fact, he noticed they had covered a few things he wouldn't have thought to cover and might even be over-kill in his book when it came to security. Of course, it wasn't anything he owned being protected, so that might be a different story if it was. So it was, that he didn't see anything wrong with disappearing for a few minutes with a lovely lady that seemed to want to get away from the crowd.

"No, you are not distracting me and I doubt anything bad is going to happen here. I have seen less tight security at a money transfer than I have seen here. So, they won't miss me any. Especially since they kept telling me I wouldn't be needed her anyways which I am finding I have to agree with despite my orders to be here."

Letting her lead him away then, Garrison hadn't let his guard down completely since he had just met her. It wasn't like he was going to spill any big secrets simply because she asked him to. He didn't have any huge secrets to spill anyways that people couldn't look up if they did enough digging on their own.

"I think I saw some of the rooms weren't being used for anything. They are out of the way and it isn't like anyone will bother us there."
Civilians
34 years
6'2
species
Human cyborg
occupation
Field operative
total posts
plotter
tracker
wanted
app
aka Rogue
by Jinx @ Jun 1 2018, 05:11 PM
She knew as well that he did that the place was well guarded. Sure, the priority was on the technology and Wakandans in attendance, but that didn't mean they wouldn't jump into action if something or someone else were at stake. Rogue had studied enough security personnel to know that, if they had people to spare, those people wouldn't mind being spared. Unless there was something she didn't know about, she didn't foresee him telling her no, not when she was laying on the charm like that.

And just like she thought, he was game. Her smiling gaze at him was nearly predatory. "Always a damn shame to throw away money for overstaffin', but their loss is my gain, ain't it?" She liked his suggestion of finding an unused room. If they could find one with a believably comfortable chair for him to "nap" in, all the better. Those were the key traits she looked for in the rooms they passed: unoccupied and somewhere to leave him if he lost consciousness.

She didn't actually need for him to remove his shirt, but it made for a good excuse to isolate him. His face looked soft and fleshy enough to mark that as the real deal, unless he was a particularly convincing robot. It took a little searching, but she found one that fit the bill closely enough. It looked educational in nature, reminding her of a high school classroom. More importantly, it was open, and abandoned. Taking a surreptitious look around them, Rogue slipped through the door, beckoning for Garrison to do the same. She left the lights off so as not to draw any attention to them.

"Mood lightin'," she declared it with an easy smile. "Now remind me again why we came in here? Was it you were gonna show me somethin', or we were gonna do some old school teenager-styled messin' 'round? Got the place to ourselves..."

@Garrison Kane | okay to absorb him? 😇
Brotherhood
24 years
5'5"
species
Mutant
occupation
Mechanic
total posts
plotter
tracker
wanted
app
aka Kane
by Calico Jack @ Jun 9 2018, 01:53 PM
@Anna Marie

His presence might be seen as over-staffing, yet he knew others had brought their own security with them. It was standard protocol after all even if it wasn't needed. Whatever the case, he let her lead as they looked for a room. Just how far things went, he wasn't going to say just yet. However, he was playing this all by ear and was curious what all she had in mind. After all, it wasn't like he had planned on hooking up with anyone here. If anything, he had thought that his was going to be something he found completely boring and have to dredge through the entire time. Now he found himself in the company of a beautiful woman heading off to be alone with her.

Yet, the part of his mind that did do the security work had him on the look for anything suspicious just in case this was some kind of trick or game on her part. Once they found the room that she seemed to like, he didn't see anything special about the room. There was nothing that stood out about the place. Finding himself facing her then as he heard what she said, he just grinned as he said.

"Well, I don't know ...since we got the place to ourselves, we can definitely start with good ol'fashion messing around like teenagers."

Leaning then, he moved to kiss her as his hand came up to her cheek to start things off.

((OOC: Do it))
Civilians
34 years
6'2
species
Human cyborg
occupation
Field operative
total posts
plotter
tracker
wanted
app
aka Rogue
by Jinx @ Jun 12 2018, 10:24 PM
This would be short and sweet and so easy. Rogue smiled at that thought in particular. Not that she didn't want to get farther than first base for once, and he was an attractive enough man, but she was growing a tender little soft spot for one of her teammates who she would prefer for such a thing. This was becoming business more than pleasure, though she wouldn't mind this particular method of absorption.

Maybe his hand wouldn't be affected by touching her, but his lips would. Rogue smiled pleasantly and leaned in as well, not letting any of her cards tip to signal what was about to happen. How could he guess, anyway? Even working with enhanced people, their powers varied greatly, and hers was an unusual one. Vampiric skin. Thought and power transfers. If he could predict that, she would be stunned.

Before the kissing could begin, Anna pushed him backwards toward one of the chairs, then straddled his lap as best she could in her dress. Only then did her lips press against his, and the transfer began instantaneously. Cyborg or not, at least half of him was still human, after all. She tried to sort through the memories as she received them.

There was no involvement in Weapon X to be found. Department H wasn't the one involved; no, that must have been Department K. Rogue pulled back, not wanting to risk his health with prolonged contact. So he wasn't one of the bad guys; that was just a misinterpretation.

One other memory surfaced against her will, and no matter how much she wanted to suppress it. A very familiar face appeared, and so did the rest of her, as flashes of Raven and Garrison entangling in a lover's embrace invaded her consciousness. Rogue scowled in disgust. "Oh, you've gotta be kiddin' me," she groaned, pressing her palms against her eyes as if that would clear the image from her skull. "Mama? Ugh. Thanks for the memories, sugah, but I've gotta get. Enjoy the party," Rogue said as she turned for the door. She would have blown a kiss, but the picture of him having sex with her adopted mother was too much for her.

@Garrison Kane | took a liberty with placing them so he wouldn't fall, hope that was okay! can change if not
Brotherhood
24 years
5'5"
species
Mutant
occupation
Mechanic
total posts
plotter
tracker
wanted
app
aka The pirate
by Cj @ Jun 16 2018, 01:04 PM
Thread complete
Admin
Old enough years
10'
species
out of this world
occupation
raiding ships
total posts
plotter
tracker
wanted
app
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
RPG-Directory RPG Initiative X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay Academy X Dead Reckoning: Crescent City ideal world The Wall Demon Realm | Demonic Possession RPG Flawed Genetics Tempest Harbor Infinity Rising GODS AMONG MEN What We Choose Break the Wheel Unmade JLUnited Shine Candyland Couture Shadowplay IMPASSE GLITTER & GOLD A War of Kings K-Urban