Heroes Reborn

• welcome
  • staff
  • links
  • updates
  • wanted
  • credit
Welcome to Heroes Reborn!

We are an AU MCU and X-Men site with comic influence based in current time. Thanos is gaining power and it is time for the heroes of Earth to come together with those of Asgard and Space to fight back against his threat. He already has two Infinity Stones... can they keep the others out of his hands? And what does this mysterious Victorious group want with our heroes?

'Nuff said!

6/1/18
Check out the June Monthly Roundup and welcome our two new staffers, Trav and Calico Jack! The current board time is still May 2018. Please date and plan your threads accordingly.

5/1/18
Happy six month anniversary! Monthly Roundup for May is posted and includes several important updates. Current board time will remain as May 2018 through the end of June IRL.

4/20/18
Six month celebration and other announcements

4/1/18
Activity check is up and we have added combat enhancers as a plot hook!

3/5/18
new member group/teams! enforcers have been added as a member group, and cavalry and the thunderbolts have been added to the faction list!

3/5/18
new skin!

welcome to our new skin, coded by our lovely j-3po! let us know if you spot any issues!

3/5/18
new staff!

congrats to j-3po and asterous! they are our new mods!

Information box & drag code designed by YunoTheNinetales of SHINE, Caution, & ATF. Tabs are Kismet of RPG-D

This skin and graphics were designed by J of Shine. Site item graphics are by Jinx. Site templates are by Toni, Liho, and J.

Marvel and all characters thereof are owned by Marvel and Marvel Studios, but the story of this site and its plotlines were created by the staff team. Posts are copyright their individual writers.

the current month is
May 2018
please vote daily : Shadowplay Topsites Marvel Topsites Top RP Sites

Add Reply
New Poll

A Matter of Britain, Betsy's Wants
aka
by @ May 17 2018, 12:48 PM
A Matter of Britain
Brian Braddock | 28
Betsy's twin brother, her other half, and truly the person she loves the most in the world. They have a psychic connection linking them together and have gone through a lot in their lives, including the death of her parents. In the comics he was Captain Britain, UK's main hero and I suppose that could easily be adapted to the MCU in some shape of form. The history is totally up to you as well as the face claim. He just has to match Betsy's ethnicity here, which is caucasian considering she is in her first body. You'd also have to contact staff since he is on the Limited canon list, to discuss about his powers.

Take Brian please! For Brother and Sister bonding! <3

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Brian_Braddock_(Earth-616)

Pete Wisdom | 28-38
Marvel's answer to James Bond, except he is a mutant. There is a large emphasis of Betsy's days as an Intelligent agent here on the site and I happened to use MI-13 as the agency she worked for, which is the UK's version of S.H.I.E.L.D. If you choose have Pete's history include his Intelligence work, there is a window of opportunity for Betsy to have worked alongside with him in the past. ANd with both of them being mutants, they would most likely still be working with each other moving forward considering she is with the X-men now. Face Claim is player's choice.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Peter_Wisdom_(Earth-616)

Faiza Hussain | 27 to 35
Faiza is a fairly recent canon in the comics and she is also linked to MI-13. She was a Doctor who gained powers to heal people at a superhuman level. Given her recency, she can be easily adapted to the MCU and, of course, if you have any questions concerning her powers you could direct them to staff. I'd love Betsy to have a BFF from when she was back home and an active MI-13 agent. The face claim is the player's choice.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Faiza_Hussain_(Earth-616)

Warren Worthington| 26-32
He is also in Toni's want ad here, so you'll get twice as many plots with him! And of course there is a large cast of mutants and X-men to plot with on the site. Anyways, Warren and Betsy have had a complicated relationship in the comics and while I don't necessarily ship it, I'd like to see where their interactions would go? Whether it be just friends, something more, or anything in between. Face claim option in Toni's want ad is Teddy Sears and of course there is the option of player's choice.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Warren_Worthi...III_(Earth-616)

title
First Last | ##
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

First Last | ##
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
OOC
years
species
occupation
total posts
plotter
tracker
wanted
app
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
RPG-Directory RPG Initiative X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay Academy X Dead Reckoning: Crescent City ideal world The Wall Demon Realm | Demonic Possession RPG Flawed Genetics Tempest Harbor Infinity Rising GODS AMONG MEN What We Choose Break the Wheel Unmade JLUnited Shine Candyland Couture Shadowplay IMPASSE GLITTER & GOLD A War of Kings K-Urban