Cbox Expand/Collapse
Do we seem a bit quiet? Join our Discord to hop in on the main conversation!
Don't forget to vote for us daily on topsites! Shadowplay Topsites Marvel Topsites

Welcome to Heroes Reborn!

We are an AU MCU and X-Men site with comic influence based in current time. Thanos is gaining power and it is time for the heroes of Earth to come together with those of Asgard and Space to fight back against his threat. He already has two Infinity Stones... can they keep the others out of his hands? And what does this mysterious Victorious group want with our heroes?

'Nuff said!

This skin and templates were created by Liho and Toni. Site graphics and awards/items are by Liho. Marvel and all characters thereof are owned by Marvel and Marvel Studios, but the story of this site and its plotlines were created by the staff team. Posts are copyright their individual writers.

Add Reply
New Poll

Gone Fishing, Flynn, open AU
 Posted on: Jan 25 2018, 07:10 PM
25 years
5'3" tall
Codename
Widget
Membergroup
Rogues
Species
mutant
Occupation
Spy
Seawolf
Played By
Post Count

"Maximus, I'm quite sure that the Princess will be just fine without us for awhile" Flynn told Maximus as they strolled down a disused dirt road. "I mean, you trust me, right?" Flynn was carrying a bamboo fishing pole over one shoulder, and a picnic basket in the other hand. Somehow, it didn't seem right to even Ask to ride the Captain of the Guard.

"Brrrwah!" the horse snorted in reply, wearing a 'you're kidding...right?' look.

"Look, we're fishing! What could possibly go wrong? I even left Rapunzel a note, so she won't worry. But come on, gotta have a little time to ourselves, right? We're ro...aming the kingdom" Flynn continued, catching himself before saying 'rogues' - Maximus was most definitely not a rogue.

Maximus gave another snort, but plodded along. Something just didn't smell right, and he didn't like it, not one little bit!

Little did Flynn know what was about to take place, Far, Far Away, and she'd left her frying pan in the drawer next to their bed...

ooc: I kinda assumed that I'd get Flynn, since no one else had put in since the last mod update. Also, since I don't think anyone is picking up Maximus, I borrowed and NPC'd him to have someone to talk to. Hope this works... First Penguin!
PMEmail
^
 Posted on: Feb 13 2018, 07:19 PM
32 years
6'1 tall
Codename
Mr. Fantastic
Membergroup
Civilians
Species
Human Mutate
Occupation
Scientist, inventor
Stretch, Slim, Braniac
Played By
Post Count

@Kayle Zaid
Snick had been out doing things and along the way, he had seemingly wandered away from his fellow dwarves. It tended to happen more than a few times with the way his mind was on a million things at once. However, he simply couldn't remember the last thing he had been out here for and instead found the idea of going to a lake sounded good. So, with that in mind, he set off figuring the other would find him if they needed him for anything. As he walked, he started whistling a tune and stopped only when he saw someone else on the road. It was a tall person, so he figure it was a human.

Not one to be shy, he walked right up to the the person as he said.

"Good day good person, I was wondering if you by chance hadn't seen any other dwarves around. It would seem them and I got separated. Or were we supposed to meet somewhere? No matter, if you have seen any, I would be glad if you could point out the right direction to go."

Then as he remembered he hadn't even properly introduced himself, he straightened his glasses on his face and raised his hand up toward the person as he went on saying.

"The name is Snick, but the others sometimes call me Doc. Who might you be, I mean you are very tall which means you are a human. Surely though, you have a name with which I can call you."

Names were important, weren't they. He didn't always remember if they were important or not with everything else he thought of at times. Looking to the horse then, he offers his hand to the horse also as he said.

"You aren't a human at all, do you have a name also?"
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Rated M for Mature/RPG Rating RPG-Directory RPG Initiative X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay Academy X Dead Reckoning: Crescent City ideal world The Wall Demon Realm | Demonic Possession RPG Flawed Genetics Tempest Harbor Kill Signal Infinity Rising GODS AMONG MEN What We Choose