Heroes Reborn

• welcome
  • staff
  • links
  • updates
  • wanted
  • credit
Welcome to Heroes Reborn!

We are an AU MCU and X-Men site with comic influence based in current time. Thanos has arrived and it is time for the heroes of Earth to come together with those of Asgard and Space to fight back against his threat. He already has three Infinity Stones--Reality, Power, and Soul; can they keep the others out of his hands? And what does this mysterious Victorious group want with our heroes?

'Nuff said!

7/1/18
Big day at Heroes Reborn! Our new monthly roundup has been posted here, our new activity check is here, OTM nominations/voting can be found here, we've begun our Infinity War event, and we hit 10,000 posts on the board! Told you it was a big day.

6/17/18
Sign ups for our Infinity War have begun! Please post to there ASAP if you are interested. Thanos will be here soon.

6/1/18
Check out the June Monthly Roundup and welcome our two new staffers, Icky and Calico Jack! The current board time is still May 2018. Please date and plan your threads accordingly.

5/1/18
Happy six month anniversary! Monthly Roundup for May is posted and includes several important updates. Current board time will remain as May 2018 through the end of June IRL.

4/20/18
Six month celebration and other announcements

4/1/18
Activity check is up and we have added combat enhancers as a plot hook!

3/5/18
new member group/teams! enforcers have been added as a member group, and cavalry and the thunderbolts have been added to the faction list!

3/5/18
new skin!

welcome to our new skin, coded by our lovely j-3po! let us know if you spot any issues!

3/5/18
new staff!

congrats to j-3po and asterous! they are our new mods!

Information box & drag code designed by YunoTheNinetales of Caution,. Tabs are Kismet of RPG-D

This skin and graphics were designed by J of RPG-D. Site item graphics are by Jinx. Site templates are by J.

Marvel and all characters thereof are owned by Marvel and Marvel Studios, but the story of this site and its plotlines were created by the staff team. Posts are copyright their individual writers.

the current time is
June 6, 2018
please vote daily : Shadowplay Topsites Marvel Topsites Top RP Sites

Add Reply

A change in plans
aka Crystal
by Genie @ Jul 8 2018, 04:40 PM
“What do you think Lockjaw?” The eager princess asked, as she modeled a finely woven golden colored dress over her body’s frame. SHowing it off as best she could to Lockjaw wihtout actually putting the dress on . Twirling the skirt of the dress a bit Crystal took another look at it, before she conceded to the look her dog was giving her. “Ok, Ok….your right. There’s absolutely no reason i’m going to need this.” She said as she tossed the elegant dress to the side, letting it casually fall into a large pile of tossed aside dresses and outfits she and Lockjaw deamed unnecessary. It was starting to really pile up.

“At this rate lockjaw i’m not going to have anything to wear on our return trip to earth. Maybe i should just get some cloths there. I’m sure what they have down there is nice. It’s got to be more comfortable than these dresses and corsets. “ She said tossing them to the side without so much as an after thought. Heading across her room, Crystal managed to rub Lockjaw on the head as she headed towards her closet. Grabbing what little was left in there, a sly smirk crossing her lips as she did so. It really wasn’t much, just some long dress like shirts and a couple of pairs of pants, but it was going to have to do.

She really needed to get a more modern look, she thought passively to herself as she dumped what little she had into the suit case. Managing to close it up pretty easily, considering there really wasn’t much in there, Crystal dragged her piece of lugage over to Lockjaw. It was clear to see that Crystal was eager to get back to earth. Not that her visit to Attilan wasn’t amazing, honestly she hadn’t realized how much she’d miss her family, but nothing on Attilan could compare the wonders the earth had to offer to her.

“Ok Lockjaw i think i’m all packed. I think you should take me to Black Bolt before we go. Maybe if were quick enough we can avoid Maximus and his stupid lectures. Honestly with the way he talks about the humans, you’d think they were some kind of genocidal monsters ready to take over anything they can. If that isn’t the pot calling the kettle black, Locke i don’t know what is. Locke...what’s wrong?” Crystal instantly called out as Lockjaw’s attention seemed to shfit away from her, his gaze drifting over towards her room’s door as if he was expecting someone to walk through.

@Medusalith Boltagon
Cosmic
24 years
5'6"
species
Inhuman
occupation
Princess
total posts
plotter
tracker
wanted
app
aka Medusa
by Snowayta @ Jul 8 2018, 05:27 PM
"Well, who knows, perhaps there is some truth to his words in some regard, though I wouldn't be the first to doubt the words coming from his mouth."
Medusa spoke with a soft chuckle as she leaned against the doorpost, she had been here for some time already, watching the princess toss clothes to the side like they were ruined scrapnotes, it was quite amusing to say the least and the queen didn't want to interrupt so suddenly.
"I see you're going back to Earth already, shame, I quite enjoyed having you around once again, yet I'm done trying to stop you, I already failed doing so once and I don't fancy it happening another time."
She pushed herself off of the doorpost to make her way inside of the room, some of her hairstrand picking up several of the dresses Crystal had tossed to the side earlier.
"I always liked this one." She spoke on a soft tone as her eyes turned towards the fabric that was being lifted in the air, folding it up and placing it down on the bed.

"You know what sis, I have been thinking for the past couple of days after hearing you talk so fondly of Earth, perhaps I should join you when you go back there, that is if you even want me going with you ofcourse."
Her eyes returned back towards her sister to meet hers, the corners of her lips curling into a little smile.
"I'm not too eager to have you so far away if I'm completely honest, but you're not the little girl you used to be anymore and I can't keep you within an hairlength reach anymore."
Despite her best attempts to keep a straight look, it was clear that it pained the queen quite a bit to have her only bloodrelative be so far away from her, unlike the time that had passed.
"So I was thinking, if I were to come with you, I could keep an eye on you and you can finally show me all those places you have talked so lovingly about."

She took a few more steps into the room, her hand softly moving over Lockjaw's head as she kept her eyes on those of her sister.
"Besides, the constant nagging of you has become quite an annoyance aswell, so if this is what it takes to shut you up about it, so be it." She added with a slight teasing tone in her voice, despite her being all-grown up and queenly now, she still showed some mischevious sides from time to time, though those weren't as bad as they used to be in the past, she was still always up for the occasional joke or tease.
"Or don't you want your old over-protective, boring sister to join you for once?"

@Crystalia Amaquelin
Cosmic
36 years
5' 11"
species
Inhuman
occupation
Queen
total posts
plotter
tracker
wanted
app
aka Crystal
by Genie @ Jul 8 2018, 07:35 PM
“Well ...good Medusa. I don’t think you could ever understand just how...lifeless...how barren the moon is for someone like me. The world is bursting with life of all kind Medusa, from humans, to animals i’ve never seen before, to plants i’ve never event dreamt about. I feel so...so alive there.” She said reaching out for what felt like the hundredth time. Trying to make her sister understand just why she seemed to care for the planet earth so much, despite only having watched it from a far all these years. Alas she might as well have been asking for the impossible.

Crystal knew Medusa with as content and happy as she was with the way things were, couldn’t ever really understand where she was coming from. But the fact that she was finally accepting the fact for what it was, despite not being able to relate to it, was more than enough for Crystal. It showed that at the very least her sister was trying, whcih was a pretty thing for someone as rigid as Medusa to do. Tucking her strawberry blond locks behind her ear, Crystal turned from her packed luggage to face her better.

“Oh don’t worry about it, i’ll be back to ruin another ceremony or make you look bad before you know it.” Crystal teased, trying to make light of the moment. It was never easy saying good bye, not to her sister anyways. Honestly this had been the longest time Crystal had spent without her sister close by, and while it wa s chance of a life time.”It’s a nice dress.” Crys retorted as she looked over the outfit Medusa held within her tresses. “But it completely sticks out on earth. Humans just don’t dress...soo formally.” She said, leaning towards Medusa a bit as she spoke, her golden tresses cascading over her shoulders.

“Come...with me?” In an instant Crystal felt the ground give way beneath her, as all her plans, all her hopes, and desires seemed to just...scater to the way side. Out of everything that oculd of happened this was of course far from the worst. At least Medusa wasn’t arguing to keep her here, or worse forcing her to. But she couldn’t imagine how her sister would fair in a place like earth. For one she barely knew anything about them, At least Crystal had years of studying them under her belt. Another thing that bothered her was the fact that Medusa thought she’d be keeping an eye on her.

“I’m not a child...Medusa i can look after myself. Besides i thought that’s why you commanded Lockjaw to come with me. To keep an eye on me.” She retorted back teasingly, trying not to make the situation any more awkward than it already felt. Though Crytsal didn’t really know what else to do. After all it wasn’t like she could just come out and tell her that. She had a bit more tact than that, besides that wasn’t entirely the truth either. Crystal would of loved to have hr sister with her, it was just that...Medusa could be a bit judgmental.

“Do you really think thats for the best Medusa?” She asked with a hint of concern in her words .

@[Medusa Boltagon]
Cosmic
24 years
5'6"
species
Inhuman
occupation
Princess
total posts
plotter
tracker
wanted
app
aka Medusa
by Snowayta @ Jul 8 2018, 08:02 PM
"Yes..come with you, I mean if it is truly as amazing as you make it sound like, then I can imagine you wanting to show it to others right?" She had expected her sister to be jumping out of her shoes of joy but that didn't seem to case, it hurted her slightly to be faced with reality like that, her little sister didn't want her to be around at all times anymore and she would just have to accept that fact.
"Oh, yes ofcourse that was the reason why, I could imagine a massive dog to be better suited for protection than a girl with fancy hari" It was the only thing she could do at a moment like this, make jokes and hope for the pain to vanish quickly.
She waved Crystal her last question away a bit with her hand and forced a soft laugh out of her lips. "I'm sure you will be fine on your own, you have always been fine when going down there, I'm sure this time will just be like any other time."
Shortly after she walked closer towards Crystal and tightly wrapped her arms around the girl, pulling her firmly against her own body, "But that doesn't mean I won't miss you! You're still my little sister after all!" She added with a smirk as she ruffled Crystal her hair before releasing the girl once more and stepping away from her.
"You take good care of her aswell" Her eyes turned towards Lockjaw to pet the dog for a bit before turning away from the two and walking out of the door, waving over her shoulder at the two. "I'm sure you still have some things to take care of so I won't be nosy anymore, have fun and talk to you soon"

A soft sigh escaping her lips once she was in the open air again, seems like she had to return to her queenly duties again, though she would have loved a little trip together with her sister.
Making her way towards the throneroom at a steady pace, she couldn't show her emotions to the other Inhumans, not the other royals, not here, not with them around atleast.
She arrived in the throneroom only to be greeted by the empty hall and the to be expected empty throne, perhaps she just had to do it, just travel to Earth and start over.
Every day she had spend in this throneroom alone was hurting her more and more and she was wondering how long she would be able to keep up this facade that was her happiness of being a queen.
The queen part wasn't the worst, it was the things that came with it, she loved helping other Inhumans with their daily business, but her position also brought this loneliness with her, this void that seemed to creep further and further in her soul as the days passed by.
Biting down on her lowerlip as she stopped infront of the throne itself, narrowing her eyes slightly as she cursed it out in her mind, making her wish she had never been granted the chance to such a lifechanging event.
But on the other hand she wondered how things would have been if they hadn't gone this way, perhaps she should be thankful for what she was given, no, she was sure she should be thankful for all of this.
This life that was reaching the end of its lifespan, atleast in her mind, Earth seemed so wonderful when Crystal would describe it during dinner or at late night conversations, if she were to be able to restart her life, it would be there.

@Crystalia Amaquelin
Cosmic
36 years
5' 11"
species
Inhuman
occupation
Queen
total posts
plotter
tracker
wanted
app
aka Crystal
by Genie @ Jul 9 2018, 05:01 AM
“Well….” She said drawing out her word as long as she could, buying as little as she was able to in a mad desperate attempt to try and argue with her sister. However try as she might, there really wasn’t anything Crystal could say to it. Truth was Medusa was right. The earth was nothing less than amazing, and given almost any other time she would of been absolutely thrilled to show the wonders of the planet she had long dreamed of being part of, but Crystal wasn’ta fool. She knew how ...well over bearing and controlling her sister could be, it came with the territory of being queen.

The last thing Crystal wanted on her big journey of self discovery and freedom was a proverbial wet blanket always telling her what to do and more importantly what not to do. Medusa always tended to see Crystal as a child, and honestly Crystal couldn’t blame her for it. She did tended to act rather naively at times much like a child, though if she was pressed on it crystal would have to blame that fact on Medusa as well. Hard to really grow up when you weren’t ever really given the chance to do so.

“Oh come on Medusa.” crystal spoke up in her companion’s defense as she leaned over Lockjaw, spreading her arms around the massive pup so that she was embracing his massive head, drawing him in close to her chest. Enveloping him into a warm if not down right protective embrace, as she casually glanced to the side. Her green eyes locking with her sisters. “Now you know no one would protect me better than Lockjaw. And your talking like he isn’t even here Medusa.” Crystal quickly pointed out. Lockjaw might of been an animal and pet, but he was far more than just that.

Crystal might of been defensive over the whole idea, and honestly with Medusa’s past and how she tended to treat her one couldn’t really blame her for that. Still she expected a bit more fight from her sister over all of this. After all Medusa, queen or not, never really was the kind of woman who took no for an answer. So then why did she suddenly seemed so disinterested in the idea now. Like it was nothing more than a passing after thought or something. Something was going on with her sister, she knew Medusa well enough to guess that much, but what exactly that was she couldn’t say.

Watching Medusa just walk away was one of the hardest things Crystal had to do. Still it wasn’t like she could force her sister to come clean about the way she felt. If Medusa was keeping stuff from her it was on her to come to Crystal. She knew her sister would be here for her, they’d always been together...for as logn as she could remember...if you ignored the part Crystal was taken away for her own good. Crystal did. Those memories still haunted her and she had no desire to relive them. Not even a little bit.

“Somethings up with her isn’t it?” She asked Lockjaw who simply panted in response. “Yeah...i thought so too. Take me to her please“ she said with a sweet tone, no sooner had she said it, that she found herself being whisked away from her room, materaliazing in a flash of light in the throne room of all places. 'Figures' she thought passively to herself as she stepped from lockjaw, managing to stay just close enough to let her hand rest on her best friend's head as she faced Medusa.

"What's going on here Medusa? You hate earth and humans, and now suddenly you want to go to earth with me...You know i love visiting it, but its not all fun and games. I'm trying to establish connections there do what the kings asked of me. I mean yeah it's been my dream sis, but its never been yours. So why all of the sudden do you want to go to earth?" Crystal flat out asked, never having been one for beating around the proverbial bush.

@Medusalith Boltagon
Cosmic
24 years
5'6"
species
Inhuman
occupation
Princess
total posts
plotter
tracker
wanted
app
aka Medusa
by Snowayta @ Jul 10 2018, 01:54 AM
She turned her eyes back towards her sister as she heard her arrive with Lockjaw, a soft sigh escaping her lips as she heard the question, she saw it coming, ofcourse she did, if someone knew her by heart, it was her sister.
Though often times a good thing, this time she wasn't all too fond of that idea of them knowing so much about each others thought and feelings at most times.
" I just want to leave Attilan for a change, I want to be gone from all of this, even if just for a short period of time."
She replied eventually, stretching her arm out and twirling a bit as to show 'all of this'.
" I know I am the Inhuman queen, but I feel like I'm losing myself in the daily drag that goes on around here in the palace."
Turning herself towards the throne again and keeping her eyes on it for a bit.
" With Blackagar being..well I don't even know where he currently is or when he will return, but things have been changing..they have for me, I can feel it.."
She sat down on the staircase that led up towards the throne and rested her chin in her hands as she looked at Crystal and Lockjaw.
" I'm grateful, for everything I have ofcourse, it is much more than I could have ever dreamt of in my entire life, but now that I am here...I'm also starting to see the flaws within it, the bad side of being a queen."
Rolling her eyes and leaning back slightly from her original position before getting back up on both her feet.
" And if Earth is really that amazing as you make it sound, then perhaps I should go there to try and restart..or to temporarily fill the void I have been feeling for the last couple of weeks."
A faint smile appeared on the queen her lips though it quickly faded once more.
" I just don't know what to do anymore, it pains me to be in this room every day, from morning till evening, besides an empty throne, to wake up every morning in a bed that is way too big for myseld and to go to bed every night with the same nightmares."
Approaching Crystal till she was standing close to her sister.
" And I know how much of a pain I can be and you probably see me as one all the time, but I just want a change of scenary and perhaps a change in my life entirely."

( Sorry, must shorter and no fancy code because vacation :( )

@Crystalia Amaquelin
Cosmic
36 years
5' 11"
species
Inhuman
occupation
Queen
total posts
plotter
tracker
wanted
app
aka Crystal
by Genie @ Jul 11 2018, 05:37 AM
You...gone from Attilan? You’ll forgive me sister if i find this hard to believe. No one loves this city more than you...well save for the king im sure.” She said as she folded one her arms defensively across her chest, while the other continued to rest on Lockjaw’s massive head. “This just all seems….sudden. You’ve never cared about the earth...no inhuman really has...well exvept me…” She said opting to keep her suspicions on Maximus’ interest to herself. After all other than a few tid bits here and there, she had no genuine proof of this. It was more just a feeling she got.

Shrugging it off, she reminded herself now wasn’t the time to loose herself in her maddened theories of Maximus. She had rather more pressing matters to attend to. Shifting her focus and gaze back on Medusa, Crystal stood there for a moment. Taking it all in, and trying to bring reason to what felt like an utterly chaotic moment. To hear her sister longed for more adventure than her crown could fofer her, sounded kind of...well familiar to Crystal and she couldn’t say she liked it. All of this had a terrible overtone to it.

“You act like he’s lost in the vast ness of space. He’s just in his meditation chamber Medusa. Thinking over things. We’re in a very difficult time right now Medusa. Were reaching out to the humans, reengaging with the universe.” She said as reassuringly as she could muster. “It’s a tough time for everyone Medusa, but you just have to...toughen through it. Like mother use to say.” She quickly interjected, remembering the very little she knew about her mother. “We’ve definitely come a long way from the outer rings of Attilan…” She said heading not towards her sister, who rested on the steps before her, but instead to the opposing wall, placing her hand on a massive map of their citty, her fingers just barely grazing the outer wall points as if to further drive the woman’s point home.

“Nothings without its draw back, no light doesn’t cast a shadow Medusa. Being a queen isn’t always going to be roses. Why do you think i’m glad to be a princess.” she said jokingly, as she felt a nudge by her leg. It seemed Lockjaw had followed along side her, though this was hardly that surprising.

“Restart….you can’t live there Medusa. You have obligations here. You aren’t going to start a life on earth before me Medusa. That just isn’t happening.” She said arching her brow a bit at her sister’s words. This wasn’t making sense, this wasn’t like her sister at all. Honestly it sounded more like her, even her whistful tone sounded more like hers then her sister. Running her hand through her hair, tossing them off her shoulders, Crystal turned from the map resting her back against it instead.

“Sis your always going to be a pain but thats not what this is. You’re asking me to help you leave attilan possibly forever...to hide on earth. Don’t you think thats a bit extreme. If your not happy with things here maybe a break would do you some good. When’s the last time you even left the kingdom?” She asked though giving her no time to answer. Crystal already knew. “The fact that your asking me to help and abide you in leaving the crown which...Medusa counts as treason for the both of us...and Lockjaw too…Forget that for now...your asking me to help you leave...our Family.” She said gesturing to herself. As much as Crystal loved the earth, Attilan had her family. She could never bring herself to leave them, to hear Medusa capable of doing just that ...worried Crystal. Granted her sister had always been a stronger person than her, but this was to much.

@Medusalith Boltagon
Cosmic
24 years
5'6"
species
Inhuman
occupation
Princess
total posts
plotter
tracker
wanted
app
aka Medusa
by Snowayta @ Jul 13 2018, 07:51 AM
"So what, I'm just supposed to stay here, sit quietly, smile and wave my hand pretending that everything is good?" She spoke after hearing Crystal her view on the entire situation, she leaned her head back a bit and sighed.
"It's not that I want everything I have here gone, that's not what I desire deep down, but it is what I feel I require now, I don't see myself as who I am anymore, all I see whenever I look in the mirror is a lie about the status of us royals."
Her eyes moved upwards to the ceiling as she was surrounded in thoughts about everything, parting her lips to speak before closing them once more in silence.
"Fine.." She eventually brought out after some time of silence, returning her eyes to those of Crystal.
"I guess I'll just stay here then, doing as I've been doing for the past decade, I'm not an caged animal sis, I want to be able to go out there aswell, see Earth and all the other things this universe has in store for us.."

She headed off of the stairs and walked towards one of the tall windows which gave a wide overview of Attilan.
"Who is going to punish us for this, treason..the king? Who sits alone in his meditiation room, not wanting anyone around him, not even his own wife, his queen, all things considered it is as if he is the one in hiding, from all of this, from all of us."
She motioned towards the city with her head, her finger softly tapping on the glass as she let out another soft sigh.
"I never asked for all of this, but I hold all Inhumans dearly, but being a loving person doesn't equal me being a good queen,"
With a small smile she turned her attention back towards Crystal, "I'm sorry, for asking what I did, I can't leave Attilan in the hands of an empty throne." Biting down on her lowerlip for a moment as she turned her eyes back towards the empty throne.
"I guess I just wasn't myself for a moment, not the queen I am supposed to be atleast, thank you." She spoke on a soft tone as she let her hand trail over Crystal her shoulder as she made her way back towards the throne.

Her fingers softly gliding over the armrests of the throne, turning around to face Crystal once more.
"I will do what I have to do as queen to make sure Attilan is the best it could ever be, it is my task as queen after all right?"
Slowly she sat down on the throne, her hair flowing over its sides as took a deep breath, it felt relieving and pressuring at the same time.
"As queen of Attilan i will do whatever is needed to make sure everything stays well till Bla-..till my husband, the king returns."

@Crystalia Amaquelin
Cosmic
36 years
5' 11"
species
Inhuman
occupation
Queen
total posts
plotter
tracker
wanted
app
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
RPG-Directory RPG Initiative X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay Academy X Dead Reckoning: Crescent City ideal world The Wall Flawed Genetics Tempest Harbor Infinity Rising GODS AMONG MEN What We Choose Unmade JLUnited Shine Candyland Couture Shadowplay GLITTER & GOLD A War of Kings K-Urban Radioactive Deviants Aeipathy Kingdom of Khandor  Hiraeth Centuries