Heroes Reborn

• welcome
  • staff
  • links
  • updates
  • wanted
  • credit
Welcome to Heroes Reborn!

We are an AU MCU and X-Men site with comic influence based in current time. Thanos is gaining power and it is time for the heroes of Earth to come together with those of Asgard and Space to fight back against his threat. He already has two Infinity Stones... can they keep the others out of his hands? And what does this mysterious Victorious group want with our heroes?

'Nuff said!

5/1/18
Happy six month anniversary! Monthly Roundup for May is posted and includes several important updates. Current board time will remain as May 2018 through the end of June IRL.

4/20/18
Six month celebration and other announcements

4/1/18
Activity check is up and we have added combat enhancers as a plot hook!

3/5/18
new member group/teams! enforcers have been added as a member group, and cavalry and the thunderbolts have been added to the faction list!

3/5/18
new skin!

welcome to our new skin, coded by our lovely j-3po! let us know if you spot any issues!

3/5/18
new staff!

congrats to j-3po and asterous! they are our new mods!

Information box & drag code designed by YunoTheNinetales of SHINE, Caution, & ATF. Tabs are Kismet of RPG-D

This skin and graphics were designed by J of Shine. Site item graphics are by Jinx. Site templates are by Toni, Liho, and J.

Marvel and all characters thereof are owned by Marvel and Marvel Studios, but the story of this site and its plotlines were created by the staff team. Posts are copyright their individual writers.

the current month is
May 2018
please vote daily : Shadowplay Topsites Marvel Topsites Top RP Sites

Add Reply
New Poll

Mistakes Past and Present, Open to Any
aka Scarlet Witch
by Jinx @ Apr 21 2018, 10:23 AM
March 7th, 2018

She felt odd being there. It hadn't been a full two years since the mission in Lagos, the same mission where her misplaced redirection of an explosion resulted in the deaths of almost a dozen relief workers...from Wakanda. The pain and the guilt were no longer fresh, but she still felt self-conscious when she attended the grand opening of facilities...from Wakanda. If she were a less confident woman, she wouldn't have attended at all. But since she did not want to hide from her problems and her past mistakes, Wanda made the decision to go to the Bronx facility.

Her presence did not go unnoticed. The world had not forgotten her role in Lagos, that she was the one who pushed the explosion into a building of innocent civilians. That night, they weren't going to let her forget, either; as if she could. Wanda spent more time fielding questions and snide comments than she liked. It made her uncomfortable, but she held her ground. Some of them tried to make small talk, some of them more brazenly asked about her feelings on being there in light of who was holding the event, and some might have actually been interested in her as a person, but it became harder to tell them apart.

She pulled away from the crowd at one point to give her introverted self a break. Wanda sighed as she entered a lower traffic area, with only a handful of people in the room. Even then, she could not relax, as her sweeping glance caught the sight of one of them slipping something into their pockets.

Not on her watch.

Wanda walked over to the offender so that she could speak to them quietly. She wasn’t concerned about anything they might try; she could take care of herself. "I would put that back, if I were you," Wanda spoke quietly, loud enough for only this person and anyone with enhanced hearing to detect. Her Sokovian accent rolled over her words.

Open | outfit + red nails | prompt 1A; I know it says for her to stop or help Person B, but if someone wants to respond who isn’t the thief, that’s fine, too :)
Avengers
28 years
5'6"
species
Mutant
occupation
Bookstore Employee
total posts
plotter
tracker
wanted
app
aka Wiccan
by Genie @ Apr 22 2018, 09:09 AM
There was no reason for Billy Kaplan, teenage witch in training, for being here at the new Wakandan facility that was opening up somewhere in town. Of course with that being stated, there was no way Billy was going to miss out on this possibly once in a life time event. There was no way he was going to pass up the chance to check out what cool tid bits the Wakandan people had So much of it was a mystery, which was a sure fired way to appeal to the boy’s sense of curiosity, practically making it near impossible for him to not show up tonight. Still maybe he should of worn something better than his usual jeans, comic shirt...this time sporting a giant A on it for avengers, and flannel long sleeve, unbuttoned shirt over it.

Besides all that, he thought with a curious smile on his lips, something this big was bound to attract some high level celebrities, and in thsi town no one was more of a celebraty than the damn avengers. Of course it was a bit of hopeful thinking on his part that he’d run into an avengers, but he keep couldn’t himself from day dreaming about that very fact. So yeah there was no possible way he was going to miss out on any of this. He knew the avengers were going to be here, he just did.

All he had to do was find them, which under normal circumstances would have been akin to finding a needle in a hay stack. Considering how many people seemed to have to the damn place, but thankfully Billy thought a head. With a prideful smirk on his lips, Billy thought back to how he’d enchanted a simple compus to always point in the direction of an avenger. Of coursse the thing had its limits….Billy had to be incredibly close for it to work, but he was sure it would do the trick in a place like this. Patting the side of his pant leg, Billy rubbed his hand over his pocket, only now noticing that his compass wasn’t there.

“What the heck…:: He said as he frantically looked around, noticing a silver compact looking thing sticking halfway out of a woman’s pursue. That had to be it! He instantly thought to himself, pushign past the rest fof the people there, trying to frantically cross the room, sneaking up behind the woman. Reaching out as subtly as he could, he tried to snatch it from the woman’s pursue. Sighing in gratitude as she didn’t notice him at all. Turning around, Billy nearly threw up with the sight before him.

“Holy Crap…” he said fumbling over the compact he was holding in his hand. His eyes going as wide as they possibly could, as he felt his jaw drop a bit. Standing there in silence, Billy knew he was starring, he knew he was making a complete fool of himself just gawking at the woman that stood just as tall as he did, holy crap he was short. “Did you just...wait you don’t….not with this…” He said stumbling over his words, as he gestured to the compact in his hand, only now noticing it was just that. A compact...not his compass…” Ok i know this looks bad….but i can explain!” He managed to spit out.

@Wanda Maximoff
Civilians
20 years
5'10
species
mutant
occupation
Student
total posts
plotter
tracker
wanted
app
aka Scarlet Witch
by Jinx @ Apr 23 2018, 03:35 PM
Wanda knew instantly that he was starstruck more than fearful of her presence. Either way, he recognized her; the story of her night, it seemed. "I like to think my English is good, but whatever you just tried to say, I did not understand it. Would you like to try that again?" she said of his incoherent and incomplete sentences, an amused smile on her face. He wasn't fighting, nor was he trying to make a break for it; both good signs.

"For someone wearing an Avengers shirt, I would have expected better than stealing from a woman's purse," she admonished the boy gently, but watched him curiously. He was clearly inexperienced as a thief. Even she had done better in her youth; Pietro had been the primary thief of the duo, because he was faster, but Wanda had needed to pick a pocket or two. Perhaps that experience had been what clued her in to the subtle thievery.

If he could explain it like he said he could, he would have to remember how to talk first. It wasn't that she wanted to make a thief happy so much as she wanted to give him a chance to redeem himself. After all, he was young, and could be just some kid making a dumb mistake. This was made clearer when she got a better look at what he had taken. Who would want to steal a woman's powder case? Did he need to fix his makeup? He looked clean-faced to her. He must have meant to grab something else. That compact didn't look particularly valuable.
"Take a deep breath, put the compact back, and let's try this again. It does look bad, so you should probably start explaining yourself soon, and with complete thoughts." She crossed her arms over her chest, and tried to look stern, but that was hard to do when the situation was more amusing than anything.

Avengers
28 years
5'6"
species
Mutant
occupation
Bookstore Employee
total posts
plotter
tracker
wanted
app
aka Wiccan
by Genie @ Apr 29 2018, 10:37 AM
“See i couldn’t try again...but i’m sure i’m just gonna bable over my words again...i mean...oh my gods...do you know who you are...ok stupid question of course you know who you are...you’re you!” He said with a bit of elation escalating in his high pitched voice. It was easy to tell that Billy was living one of his long time dreams right now. Meeting the scarlet witch was literally one the absolute top of his bucket list. Something he thought he’d probably never achieve in his lifetime, and yet here he was...20, meeting the freaking Scarlet Witch.

This was not happening...he thought to himself with an exuberant smile gracing his usual thin lips, his eyes lightning at the very sight of the woman, as he clutched the compact tightly in his hand, digging the hinge into his palm a bit as he did so. Listening the woman’s commands,Billy took a deep breath. Taking a moment to gather his thoughts, and try to reign himself in a bit. He wasn’t doing himself any favors by fanboying all over the Scarlet Witch. While he was sure she’d experience that kind of reaction in the past, it was doing very little to try and plead his case with her.

He didn’t just want her to know the truth, he needed her to her. The thought of the Scarlet Witch thinking he was just some punk was almost more than the boy could bare, and without realizing it, Billy muttered softly to himself one single word. “Return…” with that he subcobnsculy tapped into his own power, causing the compact to fade from his hand, only to reappear in the woman’s purse just moments later.

“Ok ...um i can totally explain that....just…” he said looking around noticing that while many of the people there seemed totally engrossed in their own doings, quite a number of them had gone out of their way to stop whatever they were doing, looking over at the two. Honestly he couldn’t tell if they were watching them because they expected something to happen, or because they were just as ‘awe’ struck as Billy was at seeing Wanda, but he didn’t care.

So many eyes on him only made the boy infinitely more nervous. “Could we go somewhere….else. “He said with the biggest puppy dog eyes that he could muster. His lips pouting a bit, he looked somewhat adorable as he physically pleaded with eyes
Please..." he added in quickly, unable to keep himself from being the well mannered boy he was, despite the fact his stomach was figuratively in knots right now at the sight of his favored idol. Damn it why didn't he wear his Scarlet Wiitch shirt ...he thought wanting to kick his own ass for his lack of fore sight.

@Wanda Maximoff
Civilians
20 years
5'10
species
mutant
occupation
Student
total posts
plotter
tracker
wanted
app
aka Scarlet Witch
by Jinx @ May 3 2018, 07:19 PM
It was easy to tell that the boy was starstruck. Boy was an interesting way to think of him; in truth, she wasn't much older than him, but the better part of a decade and a lifetime of experiences made her feel even further apart from the young man struggling to find the right words. "Wanda," she interrupted and corrected him gently. Her codename she tried to reserve for official Avenger missions only. It felt weird to call herself that otherwise, and it wasn't entirely a name she had picked for herself. The others had called her a witch, back when she was on an opposing side, and though her powers were not based on magic--which was debatable, until they understood the Mind Stone better--the name had stuck.

Her posture remained stern and guarded while she waited for him to collect himself. It was unlikely that this was just some facade to get her to drop her guard, but just in case, she kept it up. He seemed genuine enough, though she wasn't sure what to think of the request to go elsewhere. "Not until you return the--" Looking at his hands, she noticed that the compact was conspicuously missing it. Surely he hadn't been bold and dumb enough to pocket it right in front of her after she had already caught him once, had he?

Wanda uncrossed her hands, instead placing them on her hips, as if ready to scold him for his actions. "What did you do with the compact?" she demanded. She had not seen it disappear from his hand and reappear in the woman's purse, and she did not think to look there, as she did not suspect him of being a magic user. She also had not heard the word he used, thinking instead that he was mumbling something along the same lines as his other fanboy statements, and so it had been easily dismissed.

"Show me where it is and we can continue this conversation somewhere more private." Still thinking that he had pocketed the item, she couldn't fathom what must be so special about it. She hadn't thought it looked expensive; it appeared to be a fairly common, moderately priced makeup container to her, but she was not so up to date on American women's cosmetics.

Avengers
28 years
5'6"
species
Mutant
occupation
Bookstore Employee
total posts
plotter
tracker
wanted
app
aka Wiccan
by Genie @ May 3 2018, 09:41 PM
“Actually i can’t...show you that is, cause i totally did what you asked me to.” He said pausing for a moment to read the expresion on the woman’s face. “No really!” He quickly added when he surmised she wasn’t entirely buying his story, and honestly he couldn’t blame her. “ I’m pretty sure...i kind of ...magicked it back into place…” He said offering a nervous bout of laughter as he rubbed the back of his neck. Honestly he knew just how ludicrious this all sounded, but it didn’t make it any less true. She was an avenger after all, she had to be use to this kind of thing by now.

“I’m still working out the kinks with my uhh….you should we can’t go anywhere else…” He said noticing the crowd aroudn them slowly growing. Though most of them tried to pass it off as if they wre just standing around making light conversation with one another. It was plain to see that they had gathered in hopes of another spectacle. Whether it was to see the scarlet witch flounder, or a teenage boy try and take on an avenger Billy couldn’t really say. Not that it really mattered either way. Tugging nervously at the sides of his long shirt, he looked back to Wanda with a pleading look.

“Ok fine…” he said after a while knowing she wasn’t going to bend or break to his desires, which of course just made her all the more awesome in his eyes. “I’m a mutant...kind fo of. My power is to do magic...it’s really hard to explain...but i promise i’ll answer anything if ...if...we can just get out of here…” He said looking around, noticing the stares on the various onlookers and dreading every single one of them. God he hated crowds, he reminded himself as he dug both his hands nervously into his pocket.

"I'm pretty sure i returned the compact...i willed it back..." He said looking to the side of him, noting the sparkling compact just barely portruding from the woman's pocket book. With no more than a simple gesture, Billy tried to guide the Scarlet Witch's gaze to the woman's persue without saying a word. "See....: he sacalled in hopes that she would finally see what he was talking about. "See...i told you Ms Scarlet Witch...i'm not a thief...ok well i've stolen a few guys heart...but is it really stealing if they offer it freely....ok nows not a time to joke. Got it." he said after noticing the look on her face.

@Wanda Maximoff
Civilians
20 years
5'10
species
mutant
occupation
Student
total posts
plotter
tracker
wanted
app
aka Scarlet Witch
by Jinx @ May 7 2018, 10:24 AM
"You...magicked it back into place?" Wanda echoed dubiously. While she knew of magic's existence and had no doubt that she had encountered magic users in the past--anything was possible--it was highly unusual to cast magic without some sort of tell, and those were often visual. There was an easy way he could have proven it, either by magicking the item to his hand again and then back to the purse, or else by asking the woman in question to allow him to borrow it for a second. Wanda amused herself with the thoughts of these simple solutions while he continued to flounder instead.

"Magic and mutations are separate," she observed, not certain whether he didn't know the difference or if he was trying to fool her. The more he stalled, the more he looked like he was guilty and trying to come up with a good cover story. He went from sure that he had sent it back, to pretty sure, which seemed like a downgrade to her, if she understood the language correctly; and she was sure she did.

She shook her head, keeping her eyes on him. "No, that is not what I asked. I asked you to show me where it is." Wanda clicked her tongue in disapproval. She took him by the arm, steering him with a hand on his elbow toward the woman whose compact he had stolen. "Miss, this young man has informed me that I have something in my teeth, but I can't seem to get rid of it, and I don't know where the restrooms are. Do you have a mirror I could use, by chance?" she asked with an apologetic smile at the stranger. The woman looked surprised, but nodded and looked into her purse. She produced the compact, and Wanda made a show of looking into the mirror as if checking her teeth, which did not, in fact, have anything stuck in them.

"Thank you," she told the woman kindly, and handed it back to her. Then she gave Billy a pointed look. "That was not so hard, was it? Sometimes the simple answer is better. Now we may go."

Avengers
28 years
5'6"
species
Mutant
occupation
Bookstore Employee
total posts
plotter
tracker
wanted
app
aka Wiccan
by Genie @ May 9 2018, 06:53 AM
“Well i sort of magicked...iot back to place…” He said catching himself a bit. It wasn’t exactly easy for Billy to explain what it was he did. At first he thought he manipulated magic, that seemed like the easiest explanation to what he could do, but after that night he spent at the avengers detention cell….soemthing he had to wonder if Wanda knew about, everything for him changed. After having more than a few tests done, after he registered of course, he realized his powers weren’t nearly as black and white as he made them out to be. There was so much more to what he could do.

“Well see you’d think that magic and mutation would be different…” he said with a shy almost nervous smile spreading over his thin lips, his hand subtley slipping behind his head, as he rubbed the back of his neck. “But...nope mine are kind of tied in...at least i think it is.” none of this was doing the young man any good at all. He knew just how ludicrious this all soudned, he could hear the stuttering in his words, he could read the woman’s distrust in her eyes, and yet what was he to. It wasn’t like he was lying here, he just didn’t know how to properply explain things, not really. Of course it didn’t help the fact that he truly knew precious little on how his powers really worked. He really needed to do something abotu that, he thought absetmindedly.

“Yeah...totally not hard at all.” Billy said in a rather sarcastic tone as he tugged his arm away from Wanda, trying to regain some sense of composure, as he followed along side her. More than happy to put a bit of distance between him and the starring crowds, Billy followed the Scarlet Witch as she led him to a more secluded place. “Now do you believe me? I just say things...and they sort of happen…That’s just how my powers work...and before you ask yes i’m registered.” He said in a rather snippy tone.

@Wanda Maximoff
Civilians
20 years
5'10
species
mutant
occupation
Student
total posts
plotter
tracker
wanted
app
aka Scarlet Witch
by Jinx @ May 12 2018, 10:52 PM
"You seem unsure?" she asked rhetorically. Did he know if he had magicked it back into place, or was that some guess on his behalf? Did he not have training in his magic if he was using it, and if not, shouldn't he? The idea of someone running around with so little control over their magic made her uncomfortable, but she did not know of any magic tutors she could recommend to the confused boy. It was a tight spot to be in, because Wanda preferred when enhanced people had access to the resources they needed to learn mastery over their powers. That was something she could relate to, having been introduced to her own powers later in life and spending the last few years learning about them herself.

She waited to discuss this with him until they had moved away from the area, to somewhere with less ears to overhear the talk about superpowers. Wanda was registered with the SVRA, if not the Accords, but she could understand why a younger man like himself might not comply with either. Even she had been reluctant to sign, but had done so for the chance at some stability with Vision, rather than having to avoid the authorities who objected to her violation of the Sokovia Accords. Now she was harbored safely inside the US borders and had little to fear of her former uncertainty.

"My understanding is that magic is learned, while mutation is genetic. Is this not so?" Wanda shook her head subtly. "You seem like you need a tutor to help you with your powers. You do not have control over them if you are accidentally taking and returning someone else's things. There is...some sort of Avengers Initiative now, for people just like you. I don't know if they cover magical subjects, but they might know someone who does. It's better than getting yourself into trouble by accident, and there's no need to take that tone," she pointed out with an almost maternal sternness in her voice. "I wasn't going to ask, but if you are registered, you should be getting yourself some help."

Avengers
28 years
5'6"
species
Mutant
occupation
Bookstore Employee
total posts
plotter
tracker
wanted
app
aka Wiccan
by Genie @ May 17 2018, 09:12 AM
“Only unsure? Really?” He said with a bit of elation to his words as he perked up beside the older woman, who could of quite possibly passed as Billy’s mother. Well if you ignored the fact that she was old enough to be his sister…or at the very least a really really young aunt. Still the familiarity, at least physically anyways, was there. So much so he couldn’t deny it. Not that he wanted to. The idea of somehow being related to the scarlet witch was just to big of a thing for billy to ignore. The fact that he was technically an orphan only added to Billy’s delusions.

“teddy’s right I am getting more confident then. I mean you should of heard me last week. I was so confused over what I could do. I actually thought I was straight up just magic…but ever since I got that weird testing scan thing at the tower…” He saiod stopping himself just in time from telling wanda just how he was in tower. Somehow he felt she wouldn’t react all that warmly to him, niot that she had been all night, once she found out he’d attempted to sneak into the avengers tower only months ago.

“Anyways…I was like tested and it said I wasn’t magic…not entirely. It’s a weird combo of mutant and magic stuff…maybe…no clue. I really should follow up on that kind of stuff, but …come on it’s not like I could go to my local clinic and ask them to elaborate on that right?” He said earnestly as he flashed the scarlet witch a rather cheeky smile. His way of trying to make light of the situation, as he continued to pace along side her. Of which he was more than happy to do so.

Well it wasn’t like Wanda wasn’t bringing up a good point, and technically Billy was indeed registered. He signed the very day he and Teddy were caught for trying to sneak into the tower. It was either that or be arrested, and as fashionable as Billy was, there was no way he’d be able to pull off that stripe jail bird look. Not to mention his mother would have a conniption if she ever heard that her baby boy was being taken for jail. Still the idea of going to the government to the…well ‘the man’ wasn’t exactly top on Billy’s to do list. Beside he was doing just fine learning on his own, or so he told himself anyways.

“Well your probably right…so is this you volunteering then?” He said with a humorous tone to his words that said he was only joking around, though there seemed to be an inescapable look of hope twinkling in his eyes as he spoke. “Me and my buddy Teddy have been managing on our own so far. We’ve found some self help books that my mom use to own…it totally works for what I need it to do,.” He said with a smirk. “I mean hey its better than nothing right…besides I can’t imagine that the government has to many mystics…hell I’m not even sure if they even believe in magic. While were on the subject though…I’ve always been curious miss uhh…Witch…” he said feeling kind of awkward in addressing the woman like that. “ Are you abilities magic too? Is that why you call yourself the scarlet witch, cause I’ve been thinking of code names myself…but all my friends seem to hate the name I picked for myself which is like a total bummer…”
\\

@Wanda Maximoff
Civilians
20 years
5'10
species
mutant
occupation
Student
total posts
plotter
tracker
wanted
app
aka Scarlet Witch
by Jinx @ May 20 2018, 10:14 PM
"Being unsure is...an upgrade for you?" she asked with a confused smile. Then she held up a hand to stop him as he continued on with talk about some tower and genetic testing. "Hang on. What testing at what tower? You don't give much context to the things you say, you know. If you're going to be very talkative, you might at least add in that explanation. I'm not a mind reader." Wanda smiled; she wasn't a traditional mind reader, no, though she did have some psychic-based abilities. If he didn't know about those, though--and since they weren't her primary power, he might not--then she would not elaborate.

Of course, he did give that explanation, though it was out of order. Wanda nodded slowly while she listened, trying to keep up with what he was saying. "Is there even a genetic test for magic? That might explain the results you got." No, a clinic could not happen. Though her interest in magic had slowly kindled in the last few years, it was not enough that she had any sort of contacts with magic-wielding heroes who might be able to help the young man, unfortunately. She could only suggest that someone she knew might know someone else who fit the bill.

She shook her head at his jocular question. "I would not be a good tutor. I might be called the Scarlet Witch, but my powers are not magical in nature." At least, she did not think that they were. Being given to her from the Mind Stone, their mystical status was debatable. "It was more...given to me than chosen by me." A faint scowl crossed her face at that. Tony did enjoy calling her a witch, a habit he had apparently picked up when the twins were still at odds with the Avengers, and it had stuck. "I don't know what the government does and does not have at its disposal. I don't have access to the registration lists, but is it so hard to believe that no experienced magic users would have registered?" She paused. "What is the name you chose for yourself that they hate?"

Avengers
28 years
5'6"
species
Mutant
occupation
Bookstore Employee
total posts
plotter
tracker
wanted
app
aka Wiccan
by Genie @ May 21 2018, 02:33 PM
“Yeah my friends tell me that all the time. I think its cause im kind of like a live in the moment kind of guy, so I don’t focus much about like past text and all that. I take it for granted that not everyone understands what I’m talking about, but it’s cool. Cause I think it helps me a completely unique person.” He said flashing a rather confident if not just at ad bit cocky smile, as he stood to her side. He was quickly becoming more at ease standing next to the scarlet witch, seeing her for the first time since he’d heard about her existence, as an actual person and not the idol of millions. Millions like himself. “But no sweat…maybe I’ll tell you about all that later…” He said waving the topc to the side, hoping that Wanda would just let things go.

It was his own darn fault though. He should of known better than to bring that kind of thing up. She was already suspicious as heck about him, all he was doing was giving her more fuel for that fire of hers. Rubbing the back of his neck, he hoped Wanda wuldn’t pry to hard, and if she did (and would most likely do so) he hoped he’d be strong enough to break down and tell her everything. Including about the young avengers…no!

No! He told himself in a rather adamant voice, as he straightened out a bit. He wasn’t going to tell her about that, even if she tortured him…even if she bribed him…even if she…well no matter what she did, he wasn’t going to tell her about the young avengers. He didn’t want the group shut down just yet, not when they were all just finding their place. Bitting his lip, he realized he needed to be more aware of the things he said.

“Like I said…I’m kind of magic…it’s totally way to complicated and an entirely to long story. Maybe I can tell you one day, btu…yeah tonight…tonight’s probably not that day though…” He said with all the humbleness his body could muster, as he offered her a meek looking smile. “Picked for you? Well at least you can’t complain it’s pretty neat. Me I sort of tried my hand at a nickname, but all my friends jumped down my throat about it. Crap about not being an Asgardian so it’s stupid to use the name.” He added with a roll of his eyes, showing how little he cared about the whole thing. It was nice though, he thought to himself, opening up to someone like this.

Honestly Billy found himself smiling a smile of gratitude to Wanda. It wasn’t often he could open up like this to someone. In a perfect world Billy would be at home right now having this same exact conversation with his mother, but sadly he couldn’t. She had no idea of what he was capable of, and for the time being he wanted it that way. No for now Wanda would have to be pseudo mother figure…and he was fine with that.

“Oh it’s Asgardian, cause well…for reasons…I think it totally sounds bad ass, but theres this totally rhoideed out friend of mine…well I think he’s a friend of mine, you can’t really tell these days, but I want to believe he’s my friend, you know? Anyways he’s all against the name, which sucks cause I spent hours thinking of that.” He added crossing his arms over his chest, showing off just how annoyed he seemed to be about the whole thing.

@Wanda Maximoff
Civilians
20 years
5'10
species
mutant
occupation
Student
total posts
plotter
tracker
wanted
app
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
RPG-Directory RPG Initiative X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay Academy X Dead Reckoning: Crescent City ideal world The Wall Demon Realm | Demonic Possession RPG Flawed Genetics Tempest Harbor Infinity Rising GODS AMONG MEN What We Choose Break the Wheel Unmade JLUnited Shine Candyland Couture Shadowplay IMPASSE GLITTER & GOLD A War of Kings